martes, 23 de marzo de 2010

CALA TREBALÚGER

Investigando diferentes calas para mostraros, he encontrado esta cala menorquina que me ha llamado la atención, al igual que todas las que publico en mi blog.

Researching different coves to show you, I found this menorquina cove that called my attention, like all that I post on my blog.

Cala Trebalúger está muy cerca de Cala Galdana. Desde Ciutadella, cogiendo la carretera de Ciutadella a Maó (Me-1) seguimos la dirección hacia Ferreries, y desde ahí, hacia Son Arro, pasando por es Mercadal, Alaior, Polígon Industrial Poima (RM) donde deberéis desviaros hacia Sant Lluís hasta llegar a Biniancolla.

Cala Trebalúger is very close to Cala Galdana. From Ciutadella, taking the road to Maó (Me-1) we have tomfollow the direction to Ferreries, and from there to Son Arro, passing es Mercadal, Alaior, Polígon Industrial Poima(RM) where you'll have to turn away until you get to Sant Lluís to Biniancolla.

Pero también existe otros modos de llegar: si no vais en coche y os apetece dar un paseo, podéis llegar a la cala desde Cala Mitjana cogiendo el Camí de Cavalls; o con una barca.

But there is also other ways to get there: if you go by car and you want walk, you can go to the cove from Cala Mitjana per Camí de Cavalls, or with a boat.


Se trata de una cala larga y ancha, de 190m x 160m. Arena blanca y fina y rodeada de pinares. En ella desemboca un riachuelo que de tanto en tanto tiñe las aguas de la playa por la composición de algunas algas; aún así el agua sigue siendo apta para el baño porque no tiene nada que ver con la contaminación, es simplemente un proceso natural.

It's a long, wide bay of 190m x 160m. Fine white sand and surrounded by pine trees. There is a mouth of stream that sometimes dyed the waters of the beach by the composition of some algae, the water remains safe for swimming yet because it has nothing to do with pollution, is simply a natural process.

Sin duda alguna, si este año no tengo ningún examen en las fechas de San Juan, visitaré esta playa en el mes de junio.

Without doubt if this year I haven't any exam on the dates of San Juan, I'll visit this beach in June.


3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Esta sí que es una playa increíble.
Colegas, buena música y muchas cosas para picar. ¡Vaya plan!

Caterina

Anónimo dijo...

I be enduring read a only one of the articles on your website trendy, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites web page roster and last will and testament be checking promote soon. Divert report register into public notice my position as ok and fail me conscious what you think. Thanks.

Soraya Moussaoui dijo...

Hi! Thank you for your message. I'll post very soon, I promise it! If you have been in a fantastic beach you can send me and email with the name of the beach and if i like it i will post it!
:)